Steel Iron Metal Cnc Metal Plate Sheet Metal And Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine

Product Description

Product NameSheet Metal Laser Cutting Machine
Laser TypeFiber Laser
Max Cutting Speed140m/min
Repeat Positioning Accuracy±0.02mm
Accuracy of Positioning±0.03mm
Power Consumption<10KW

Products Details

Brand Laser Source

# Stable performance
# Service life is up to 100,000 hours

Premium-quality Laser Cutting Head

# Through setting parameters, adjusting the focus scale flexible
# Through automatic focusing,the high- speed perforation of thick plates and automatic cutting of plates of different thicknesses are completed

Control System

# Simple operation, quick to get started
# More comprehensive compatibility
# Flexible and efficient processing

Steel Iron Metal Cnc Metal Plate Sheet Metal And Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine

Dust Cover

# Machine dust cover design
# Prevent dust from contaminating guide rail,reduce accuracy

Plate Welding Lathe Bed

# Plate welding bed, strong and stable, pressure resistance, minimum tensile strength of 200MPa.
# Keep the machine precision for 20 years.

Steel Iron Metal Cnc Metal Plate Sheet Metal And Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine

Delta Servo Moto

# Accuracy:realizes closed-loop control of position, speed and torque; overcomes the problem of stepping motor out of step;
# Rotating speed: high speed performance, general rated speed can reach 2000~3000 rpm;
# Adaptability: high strong anti-overload capability, load three times the rated torque, suitable for occasions with transient load fluctuations and fast start required
# Stable: smooth operation at low speed


Q1: How long about your lead time ?

A1: Generally speaking 10-20 days, it main depends on purchasing quantities.

Q2: How is your price ?

A2: We’re a manufacturer, not the trading company. We can provide you with favorable price due to without middleman between distributors and us.

Q3: What is your payment way ?

A3: We support t/t, 30% deposit after signing the contract and remaining 70% needs to be received before shippment.

Q4: How about your after-service ?

A4: When we ship the products,we will attach more 2% easy-worn parts for you. And if there is damage components, we will send the components for free to replace the damaged one during the warranty period.

Q5: Can I use my LOGO on products ?

A5: Yes, we offer the service of using customers' logo on products. Here are many types of service, please contact us for details. If the product information is not sufficient for you.


  • Application: LASER CUTTING
  • Applicable Material: Metal
  • Condition: New
  • Laser Type: Fiber Laser
  • Cutting Area: 3000*1500mm
  • Cutting Speed: 90m/min(Empty line speed)
  • Graphic Format Supported: DXF, Dwg
  • Cutting Thickness: 0-40mm
  • CNC or Not: Yes
  • Cooling Mode: WATER COOLING
  • Control Software: Cypcut
  • Laser Source Brand: MAX
  • Laser Head Brand: WSX
  • Servo Motor Brand: DELTA
  • Guiderail Brand: HIWIN
  • Control System Brand: Cypcut
  • Weight (KG): 2200 KG
  • Key Selling Points: High Productivity; Easy to operate;Energy Saving
  • Optical Lens Brand: II-VI
  • Warranty: 2 years
  • Applicable Industries: Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Farms, Construction works
  • Machinery Test Report: Provided
  • Video outgoing-inspection: Provided
  • Warranty of core components: 2 years
  • Core Components: Motor, PLC, Laser Source, Laser Cutting Head, Water Cooling Chiller, Control System
  • Mode of Operation: continuous wave
  • Configuration: 3-axis
  • Products handled: Sheet Metal
  • Feature: Water-cooled
  • Product name: Sheet Metal Laser Cutting Machine
  • Model: KH3015
  • Function: Cutting Metal Materials
  • Cutting materials: Stainless Steel/Carbon Steel
  • Laser power: 1000W /1500W/ 3000W / 6000W / 8000W / 10000W / 12000W
  • Rated Power Supply: 380V-3PH-50HZ(60HZ needs to be customized)
  • Certification: CE
  • After-sales Service Provided: Video technical support, Online support, Spare parts
  • Keyword: Metal Plate Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
  • Keywords: Sheet Metal And Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine