This Series press brake features an CNC crowning system for improved quality, a servo driven back gauge system for increased speeds, and 3D capable graphical control unit to simulate bending sequences and collision points. Also has increased working speeds, stroke, daylight, and pressing capacities of GENIUS Series machines. The future - as a result of rising energy costs and increasingly cost efficient speed-controlled drives offered on the market, variable-speed solutions are on the advance.
Cnc Control System
RAYMAX press brake are provided are equipped with a backgauge constituted by a solid structure in order to assure the best repetitiveness and high precision in axes positioning.
|Stroke(mm)||750||150||UNDER REQUEST||UNDER REQUEST||190|
|Type of motor||BRUS HLESS||BRUS HLESS||BRUS HLESS||BRUS HLESS||BRUS HLESS|
RAYMAX New Standard And Clamping Systems
Innovative and super-fast clamping systems for clamping punches to the upper beams of press brakes. The Universal Press Brake Concept (UPB) makes it possible install New Standard and Clamping Systems on any press brake.
RAYMAX New Standard Crowing And Holders
RAYMAX Crowning systems fully compensate for the deflection in press brakes. This results in a consistent bending angle across the entire length of the machine. RAYMAX New Standard Crowning Systems utilize a series of patented adjustable wedges known as RAYMAX Waves. Laser Check Angle Measurement Laser Check, manufactured by Data M Engineering, is a bend angle measurement and correction system by means of a laser beam. The device is made of a laser and a camera on both sides of the bending line. Detection is carried out in this way.
Cnc Follower Supports Ap1 Ap2
It basically consists of a pair of sheet supports placed on the front of the machine at the height of the bending line (bottom tool). Supports are controlled by the CNC, following and supporting the sheet during the bending process.
Lazersafe Optical Safety Guards
Performance without compromise. RAYMAX use LazerSafe LZS-LG-HS guarding system offers a highly effective solution for both operator safety and machine productivi-ty. Designed for use with Lazer Safe's PCSS A Serice, the Lazersafe is category 4 compliant and meets the world’s most demandinginternational safety standards(CE Certified Category 4 Safety Controller with integrated).
1. Can you supply the relevant documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
2. What is the average lead time?
For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
3. What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal:30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy of B/L.
4. What is the product warranty?
We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction.
5. Do you guarantee safe and secure delivery of products?
Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
6. How about the shipping fees?
The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the most quickest but also most expensive way. By seafreight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you if we know the details of amount, weight and way. Please contact us for further information.
- Slider Stroke (mm): 230 mm
- Automatic Level: Fully Automatic
- Throat Depth (mm): 350 mm
- Machine Type: Synchronized
- Length of Working Table (mm): 3200
- Width of Working Table (mm): 140 mm
- Dimension: 3750*2180*2950mm
- Condition: New
- Material / Metal Processed: Brass / Copper, Stainless Steel, ALLOY, Carbon steel, Aluminum
- Automation: Automatic
- Extra Services: End Forming
- Weight (KG): 12500
- Motor Power (kw): 11 kw
- Key Selling Points: High Productivity
- Warranty: 3 years
- Applicable Industries: Hotels, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Construction works
- Showroom Location: Canada, United Kingdom, United States, Italy, France, Germany, Indonesia, India, Mexico, Spain, Malaysia
- Machinery Test Report: Provided
- Video outgoing-inspection: Provided
- Warranty of core components: 1 Year
- Core Components: Pump
- Control system: ESA/DElEM/CYBELEC
- Main Motor: Siemens Germany
- Bending length: 3200mm
- CNC or not: CNC Bender Machine
- USE FOR: Sheet Metal Bending
- Bending thickness: 6 Mm
- Beam Stroke: 230mm
- Daylight: 430mm
- Keyword: Hydraulic Press Break
- Application: Stainless Plate Bending