Small Hydraulic Press And Mould Four-column Hydraulic Oil Pressing Machine

Small Hydraulic Press And Mould Four-column Hydraulic Oil Pressing Machine
Small Hydraulic Press And Mould Four-column Hydraulic Oil Pressing Machine

Performance and features

This four-column hydraulic press is computer-optimized and designed with a four-column structure that is simple, economical and practical.The frame-type structure has good rigidity,high precision,and strong anti-unbalanced load capability. The hydraulic control system adopts a cartridge-type integrated system,reliable operation and long service life.The hydraulic impact is small, which reduces the number of connecting pipes and leakage points. The imported PLC-controlled electrical system has a compact structure, is sensitive and reliable,and is easy to use and maintain.With adjustment, manual,semi-automatic three operating modes and schedules, constant pressure two molding process specifications.The bottom beam is equipped with a hydraulic pad. Through the operation panel selection, the hydraulic pad can achieve three working cycles of top ejection, no ejection, and hydraulic pressure pad pressing.

Small Hydraulic Press And Mould Four-column Hydraulic Oil Pressing Machine

Our Service

1. Pre sales service:

On line 24 hours a day, respond to customers' needs in time, recommend suitable machines according to customers' needs, provide more product information, let customers know more about machines and help customers choose.

2. After-sale service:

Follow up orders, deliver on time, arrange technicians to help customers debug, video at any time, listen to customers' opinions, and help customers solve various problems in the process of using products


☆ How much is the deposit?

30% deposit, the remaining 70% paid before shipment。

☆ How long can it be shipped?

about 45-60 days.

☆ How can we guarantee quality?

Always a pre-production sample before mass production; Always final Inspection before shipment;

☆ Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?

machine in stock. lowest price. best service. fast delivery time. full production line design.

☆ What services can we provide?

Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, Express Delivery;
Accepted Payment Currency: USD,EUR,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C, MoneyGram, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Cash;
Language Spoken: English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean


  • Slide Stroke (mm): 300, 350, 450, 500, 550, 580, 710
  • Machine Type: Four-column Two-beam Hydraulic Press
  • Ejector Force (kN): 40
  • Return Force (kN): 250 kN
  • System: Normal
  • Condition: New
  • Year: 2021
  • Voltage: 220V/380V/415V
  • Dimension(L*W*H): Customized
  • Weight (T): 3 T
  • Motor Power (kw): 4 kw
  • Key Selling Points: Competitive Price
  • Warranty: 2 years
  • Applicable Industries: Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
  • Showroom Location: None
  • Machinery Test Report: Provided
  • Video outgoing-inspection: Provided
  • Warranty of core components: 2 years
  • Core Components: Bearing, Motor, Pump, Gear, PLC, Pressure vessel, Engine, Gearbox
  • machine name: hydraulic power press
  • Keyword: pressing machine
  • Function: stretching,punching
  • Type: four-column hydraulic power press
  • After-sales Service Provided: Service Machinery Overseas
  • Application: Metal Material Deep Drawing
  • Usage: Metal Press
  • Color: Costomized
  • Power souce: Electricity Hydraulic Power